Roo and I have gotten out of dodge. A couple weeks ago we decided that we could recover from her birth just as easily on "the good side of the state" so we met my Mom and Dad in Harrisburg and headed West for a week of rest and relaxation. Fortunately, and unfortunately, rest has
not been in the cards... because Rylee's social schedule has kept us VERY busy! It turns out she has just as many fans on this side of the state! It's only Wednesday and she's already had the pleasure of meeting her Aunt Susan and Uncle Rick, Aunt Kathy and Uncle George, Nancy, Mary Ellen, Aunt Maura and "the cookie lady" Louise! She also got to spend some quality time with her Gram and Pap, Aunt Carly, Bracken and Brantly.
I know that her time with her cousins was one of the highlights of Rylee's trip so far (only because she didn't have the pleasure of eating her Aunt Susan's "shipwreck" -- yum! yum!)



Tonight, Mommy had dinner with Aunt Maura while Gram and Pap babysat. They gave Roo a bath, since she pooped all over herself earlier today requiring yet another wardrobe change. (On that note, it's a good thing I packed Rylee's entire closet, because... since we've been here, she's been changing more than Madonna in concert!)
Rylee and I are enjoying our retreat, but we miss Daddy terribly! We can't wait to see him in a few days...
No comments:
Post a Comment