Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tooting my Horn!


Ok... I'm always bragging about Christopher and Roo -- telling you about the amazing accomplishments in their lives -- like sleeping through the night, rolling over and drinking without spitting up ;-) but I never have the opportunity to toot my own horn.

I'm in-no-way humbled, and especially proud, to have received a special award from my company. At our annual staff retreat, last Friday, I was honored with the President's / CEO's Award for Growth, Creativity and Innovation in front of my 200+ colleagues. I was extremely touched to be nominated by my supervisor for this award, which was voted on by a committee of community volunteers. It was a HUGE honor -- and I really am quite proud to have my work -- and especially my creativity -- recognized in this way.

I work really hard to market 22 very different child care facilities and to try to raise the expectations for "quality" within our field. I strive to find innovative marketing solutions -- at an affordable -- low to no cost -- rate. You can see my latest venture at http://www.thisweekatlvcc.com/.

4 comments:

  1. Very well deserved! Heartfelt Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carry! It's great to hear that you're successfully balancing work and home life.

    I'm curious about the first paragraph: " I'm always bragging about Christopher and Roo -- telling you about the amazing accomplishments in their lives -- like sleeping through the night, rolling over and drinking without spitting up ;-)"

    Are those Chris's or Rylee's accomplishments? :) I couldn't resist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations my friend.. tomorrow... we celebrate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Carry!! Congratulations!! That is really wonderful! You have every right to be very proud of yourself! So deserved!

    ReplyDelete