Thursday, September 17, 2009

For Melissa...

This post is for my friend Melissa who facebooked me this morning to say that I absolutely HAD to update my blog because she needed a good laugh at work. So here, ya, go, Melis -- I share this hideous picture of myself for your amusement! Notice how large my arm appears and the fullness of my chubby face -- Note my diva-esque daughter striking a bulimic supermodel pose for the camera -- the dropped shoulder, pouty lip, boho chic sundress... All she needs is some super-blunt cut bangs and oversized sunnies and she's got the "I'm too good for you" look.

And of course, this photo also features my hot, furry husband, who never smiles unless he's 1/2 in the bag (note we are standing in front of a bar -- observe the Irish flag in the background... yes, Rylee frequents bars, get over it Grandma ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I don't expect nothing less than a diva from Roo. With my help she is going to be all the diva she can be. :)

    ReplyDelete