I've just been informed by
Roo Bear's teachers that I need to sign an "incident report" -- for like the 1,000,000
th time -- because my accident prone daughter (hello, she's a Gerber!) ran herself over with a toy bus. That's right. She was in the toddler room (that's where she starts her day) and Mobile Milly pulled a large toy bus onto her head. About six months into my pregnancy, it
occurred to me that
Rylee would have Dana's blood running through her veins, and things like this would happen...
Apparently, the run-in with the bus didn't ruin her day. She's still having fun in her
exersaucer!
BTW: This morning before I left I saw
Roo petting another little girl's hair. Apparently, my daily mantra "Pet Simon nicely. Don't pull" is rubbing off on her... and working out well for her classmates as well.
Hahaha! Pet nicely do not pull! love it... :) this is awesome.. :)
ReplyDelete