Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rebel Rouser

This post is for all those friends and family members who have said time and again "Rylee is Chris through and through!" "You should name her Christine." "That child is all Chris." "She's definately not an Ackinclose!"

It was only a matter of time! Our sweet little angel is causing trouble at school! (Does anyone remember when Rylee's mother called her high school principal a "dictator" and walked out of school?!?!)

Well, yesterday, Innocent Little Roobear shoved another child*. As a result, her teacher grabbed Rylee's arm to get her attention and attempted to explain that "we don't shove our friends." At which point, Rylee used her only weapon (her four teeth) to bite Miss Stephanie on the hand. Well, of course, as you can imagine, this landed our sweet Roobie in time out. Channeling a toddler version of her mother, Roo staged a protest to this injustice by taking off her shoes and throwing them at her teachers. Makes perfect sense to me! Go Roo! I hope she receives the daycare's independant spirit award!!!

I'll post more later to explain how Miss Abby mistakenly thought Rylee was trying to say "Shirt" and "accidently" left out the 'r'. Not so much an accident. Miss Abby has since discovered that Rylee curses in context... Opps! I blame PopPop!

* It should be noted that Chris and I have told Rylee time and again that it is ok to shove "her friends" if they are dumb enough to wear either a Browns Jersey or a Red Sox cap.

1 comment: