This morning, Mommy drove Daddy and me to the local farm stand to pick out some corn. We let her do the pickin' since she has "Corn Stand Employee" on her resume and all. She did a good job -- picked six full ears. There was a nice young girl workin' the register. Mommy thinks that the young lady, who is probably being forced to run the stand by her Dad, has a bright future in sales or marketing!
Anyway, Daddy grilled the corn with a parmesan-basil butter sauce, but I wanted my corn "straight up" with butter. As you can see, I put all six of my teeth to work and finished a whole ear all by myself. I think you and Uncle Rick have some corn-eatin' competition. You might want to PLANT MORE CORN!
Miss you. Give my puppers kisses for me.
xoxo
Rylee Roo
Roo is eating corn like a just farmer's granddaughter should! When she is 2, paw will teach her to eat corn in rows--not in random circles like her mom!
ReplyDelete