After a not-so-great day yesterday (a day in which the tantrums were too numerous to count and she slapped her teacher), we had a better go-of-it this morning. Although, I have to admit, yesterday left me so emotionally drained that I was too tired to argue with her bright and early this morning. As a result, THE FABULOUS MISS ROO went to school wearing a pair of pull-ups with two pair of panties overtop, shorts, t-shirt, two hair bows, a sun hat, her purple backpack, and her bear slippers. That’s right, fuzzy bear slippers in 90 degree heat and humidity!
Her first words this AM were “I want to go to DeeDee’s house.” And Dad must be on the brain too, because EVERYTHING we encountered in our travels this AM belonged to Dada.
“Dada’s chair”
“Dada’s broom”
“Dada’s shoes"
“Dada’s motorcycle”
She called “Marley” in from outside and asked me if “Marley” was wet. I didn’t answer her fast enough, so she corrected herself… “MoeMoe is wet? MumMum, MoeMoe is wet?”
On the way to school, she provided the daily weather report – “It’s sunny!” Fingers crossed for continued sunshine throughout the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment