Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jingling all the way...

Merry Christmas Eve! Today is my last day of work until April. I'm a little depressed about it to be honest. What am I going to do with myself until our little GB arrives? I'm all stressed out about it! I like my job. I like the people I work with and I'm going to miss working. But I also want to do what's best for the rockin' Gerber Baby -- so I'm going to suck it up and try to relax.

Chris and I are celebrating a very laid back Christmas this year. There's only one thing on our Christmas list -- a healthy baby, but Brendan was visiting this weekend and suggested that Uncle Chris go to mall, sit on Santa's lap and ask for a new travel toothbrush holder. B was very upset that Uncle Chris' toothbrush (which is blue) does not match his white toothbrush holder. Aunt Carry, on the other hand, has a pink toothbrush and a pink toothbrush holder ;-) By the way, Uncle Chris has to go to the mall, because, apparently, according to a four-year-old, it's too late to reach Santa via the postal service...

Santa is bringing Simon a new rubber bone and Marley a new collar. Both will receive rawhide bones from Mom and Dad -- which hopefully keep them occupied when their sister arrives. It's the old bait and switch... Here's your sister -- Not appropriate to chew on... Here's a bone -- Appropriate to chew on...

I hope that you receive all you're hoping for this holiday season -- and that you ring in a healthy and happy 2009! We can't wait to share all our adventures in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment