Chris, Baby G, Marley, Simon and I wish all our readers a happy and healthy 2009!
We've had a happy and eventful week. Our New Year's Eve was one of our happiest yet, because we got to meet our new niece -- Caroline Suzanne Kinney! She's absolutely perfect!!! Knowing me as well as they do, Jon and KrisAnne let me hold her almost the entire time we were there, so I could get my fill. But, of course, we miss her already and can't wait for her to meet her new bestest friend.
Speaking of, Chris and I have decided that our little munchkin doesn't like ANYTHING on top of her! Last week, I was rocking Ryan in the glider and the baby kept kicking him in the belly. I told Dana, "He might have some bruised ribs. His cousin is startin' fights already." Then yesterday, the only times she was active were when I was holding Caroline. I could almost hear her scream "Get her off of me! I'm trying to sleep." And of course, she hates the monitors they put on my belly for our weekly non-stress tests...
Speaking of tests, all of our appointments went well this week. It seems that our princess has finally decided that she likes her watery home. She snuggly in there and growing nicely. Now weighing in at 5 lbs 4 ounces. Her Daddy got to come to the appointment with me -- and got to see her little chubby cheeks. Its probably the last time he'll get to see her... before he sees her!
No comments:
Post a Comment