
The Gerber Baby is on my last nerve... literally. We went to the doctor for surveillance today, and as I assumed, she is laying on my sciatic nerve. She has no room to go anywhere else, so apparently, I'll be in pain until she decides to arrive (or Dr. Seidner pities me enough to schedule her delivery ;-)
She is growing nicely and all looks well. Although... the little BRAT stuck her tongue out at me during the ultrasound. This type of behavior is inappropriate... she never would of pulled this crap in front of her dad ;-)
The good news is - you're almost done!!! I know... you've not heard that at all yet :-P
ReplyDeleteI hope the doctor takes pity on you, b/c in my experience, the babies don't pity moms at all.
What have you decided to spend your time doing? I am too embarassed to tell you what I did during my bedrest with Isabela - especially since I know you'll be much more productive :-)
Love ~ Ceci