Monday, June 15, 2009

Smoke Break

I'm taking a little "smoke-break" at work to blog and get something off my chest. I never intended for this to turn into the Roo Report. This blog was originally intended to be the Gerber Gazette -- a running log of our journeys. I don't know how or why it turned into the Roo Report. I just know that Rylee has been at the shore for four days, and I'm waiting patiently... with open arms... for Gamma and PopPop to bring my heart back. All the love I can muster is with her... whereever she is... and I feel completely soul-less without her. How does that happen?

As I told Carol this weekend, "my kid's a rockstar!" She certainly has captured a lot of people's attention. Thank you for continuing to read about her progress. I promise to try to write a little more about Mom and Dad (formerly Carry & Chris), Marley and Simon "Poodle" in the future!

P.S. Poodle hasn't been giving us much fodder for the tabloids recently. I apologize. Hopefully, he's up to his old antics soon!

1 comment: