Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's a... PART 2



It's official! Chris and I are expecting a healthy little girl! She has 10 fingers and 10 toes and is otherwise happy and healthy as she tumbles and plays in Mommy's tummy. According to Dr. Principe, "this kid has beautiful hands. Absolutely beautiful!" So her Daddy and I are hoping that she's a hand model like George Castanza!!

Her heartbeat was 150 beats per minute and she weighed a healthy 11 ounces.

I'm feeling strong and healthy as well. My blood pressure is "good" (for me -- not for the average bear -- but for me it is lower than its been in about a year). The nurse still felt that it should be lower considering the blood flow and circulation during the "average" second trimester, but who wants to be average? As my Dad put it this morning -- "I'm above average!!"

Special thanks to my Mom and Dad who came to visit us yesterday. My Mom went to the doctor with me while Mr. Fix It installed a new ceiling fan and fixed the window in the baby's room.





2 comments:

  1. Your child has 10 fingers? And no thumbs?! I am so sorry to hear that Carry, don't worry, all your baby needs is your love.

    Congrats though. Had a feeling it would be a girl. Can I hold her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *doing the happy dance jig*... hand model... get her started early... baby bracelets, rings... go with only the best like Tiffany's and DeBeers (diamonds, not alcohol!) George would be proud!

    congrats to you both

    (whispers... don't let meneedmoney hold her... at least not now, that would be weird)

    ReplyDelete