Thursday, September 25, 2008

Worse than Morning Sickness...


Worse than morning sickness... worse than having my gall bladder removed... worse than a lifetime of chronic pancreatitis... is the humiliation of having to wear a Silladelphia Eagles jersey... in public... for eight whole hours!!!

But, a bet's a bet, and the itty-bitty-iggles clearly bested the mighty black & gold last Sunday. Perhaps a better title for this post would be "Oh, how the mighty have fallen." Just look at me in this horrible puke-green jersey.
With all the sarcasm I can muster, I'd like to thank Coach Mike Tomlin, Offensive Coordinator Bruce Arians, and the entire Offensive Line for this humbling experience. You've taught me that stadiums full of fans and glittery Superbowl rings are simply irrelevant on "any given Sunday." Perhaps the only person hurting more than me is Big Ben who is probably still pulling grass clippings out of his ear!

Coach Cowher... Coach Whisenhunt... you are missed. Help save my baby from a lifetime of misery... return to Pittsburgh!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?! Worse than pancreatitis and having your gall bladder removed? Wow....I am speechless. Just for that I really pray that your child is an eagles fan. But it could be worse, you could be a Cowboy fan.

    ReplyDelete