Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Baby Pics...


  • Above are the newest pics of the Gerber Baby! We went yesterday for our 21 week visit with both the OB and the Maternal-Fetal Specialist. The reports were FABULOUS! It appears that I'm the healthiest woman in a 2,000,000 mile radius!
  • I'm still flying high from my low (ok... normal!) blood pressure report!!! Thanks to the Gerber Baby and the increased blood flow of the second trimester -- my BP has come down from 148 / 95 at my first visit to 110 / 78! Our baby rocks!!! My Dad suggested that I try to stay pregnant forever -- but instead, I'm just going to pop this baby out and take a BP pill for the rest of my life ;-)
  • Our little girl took an opportunity during the Ultrasound to wave to her Daddy (who had the day off and therefore the unique opportunity to come to the doctors appointments with me). Again, the Ultrasound tech commented on GB's beautiful hands! She has very long fingers, and aside from her wave to Daddy, also sucked her thumb and gave us the "rock on" sign (see sidebar pic at right).
  • Thanks to Aunt Dana who spent countless hours entertaining us in waiting rooms yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that "rock on" sign is the coolest thing that I have ever seen!!!! Or, the scariest, like they could just be the horns of the devil, and little baby Gerber is signally the lord of the underworld that the time is now for his soul to be impregnated into your womb! Either way, still very cool!

    ReplyDelete