Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Marley Discovers his Little Sister!

Chris and I returned home from yet another Bridgewater win last night (Congrats, Coach!) and crawled into bed. Marley decided to join us for some pets and jumped onto the bed and snuggled in between us (which rarely happens!) As we were petting Mar, he quickly turned his head, put his nose on my belly, and just stared... we think listening to her heartbeat... for about 2 minutes. Chris and I didn't dare move either --giving him the opportunity to figure things out.

Unfortunately, Marley soon turned away and gave Chris the saddest, most pathetic look he could muster. He just turned from Chris to me and back to Chris with a look of pure disgust. When, finally, it occurred to us what Marley must be thinking "Uh oh... What if another Simon comes out of there?? Like one stupid brown dog wasn't bad enough!"

I think he'll be pleasantly surprised when we return from the hospital without a crazy brown dog!

1 comment:

  1. Marley will be very happy with the Rocking Baby Gerber Girl. Hey, he gets to be a big brother to a cutie girl!

    ReplyDelete