
Baby Gerber is apparently upset with her absentee father! Last night, after he came home, he shoveled dinner into his tummy (pork roast, perogies, and garlic bread), and, once again, we crawled into bed. Sometime in the middle of the night, I rolled over and snuggled into the nook of Chris' back. Right then, Baby Gerber gave Daddy one swift KICK in the back!
I think she was either trying to say, (a) "Hey Daddy, spend more time with me!" or (b) "Hey Daddy, I'm going to be a great soccer player!"
Either way, I wish she could find a way to punish Daddy without punishing Mommy! I hate being stuck in the middle!!
I think she was either trying to say, (a) "Hey Daddy, spend more time with me!" or (b) "Hey Daddy, I'm going to be a great soccer player!"
Either way, I wish she could find a way to punish Daddy without punishing Mommy! I hate being stuck in the middle!!
Carry, Chris and Baby Girl G --
ReplyDeleteWe love the Baby Blog -- thank you for sharing your journey with us. We hope that all is well (although the sight of Carry in that Filthadelphia jersey made me think that perhaps the earth had started rotating on its axis in the opposite direction...but hey, a bet's a bet...) Be well and happy -- all the best.
Ellen, Eric, Kaela and Charlie