Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Medical Update -- 26 weeks

Chris and I woke up yesterday AM and exercised our right to vote! (On a side note: it's a good thing we stopped at Starbucks, before our 1.5 hours in line!!)

After voting we drove to an appointment with our OBGYN. My BP was stable. He gave me a prescription for my heartburn (yea!) and yelled at me for not testing my blood sugar daily. We discussed swelling in my hands and feet, and we're going to monitor it more closely for early signs of Preclampsia.

Baby Gerber is doing great! My belly measured perfectly and her heartbeat was strong and stable! I'm telling you BG is already above average :-)

My Maternal-Fetal Specialist had to reschedule at the last minute -- which Chris and I are ok with, because we'd want him to cancel on others to be there for me. He rescheduled for next Tuesday, so I'll have more photos and updates on the 11th. The following week, I need to have yet another glucose tolerance test -- so stay tuned... lots of medical updates yet to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment