Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Big Girl!


Little Christiana has decided that she's going to take control of her own destiny! Daddy apparently isn't doing a good enough job holding her bottle, so she's taken to holding it herself! Such a big girl! Like her father, she understands the importance of downing a bottle, and she takes drinking very seriously!!!

Whelp... Mommy's back to work tomorrow. The extent of my depression is surprising. I had a fit when the maternal-fetal specialist told me it was time to leave work in late December. I bitched and complained for weeks about having to stay home. All I wanted to do was work. Now... the thought of having to leave Roo for 8 hours a day has me downright sick to my stomach. I can't seem to stop the tears -- which is ridiculous, because I completely trust her babysitter -- she's home with her Dad all week this week (Spring Break for Christopher). I just can't stand the thought of leaving her!!! *whimper* Apparently, Chris and Christiana have lotsa' plans -- Opening Day for the Yankees, the Masters... beer... formula... BIG WEEK!

I'm suffering with this new heart medication. I'm extremely fatigued, which both the doctor and the pharmacist said would happen. My resting heart rate has gone from 100 to 50 -- which is a bit shocking to my system. Poor Roo Bear doesn't even recognize the sound of Mommy's heartbeat. Chris says its gone from death metal to a nice ballad ;-)
I'm sure we'll all adjust...


No comments:

Post a Comment