Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rylee's Debut!

So... I'm back at work. I didn't think it was going to be so hard, but Lehigh Valley Child Care is keeping me busy. Chris is home with Roo this week, but we're going to her new school to officially register this afternoon. She'll start next Monday at LVCC at Stone's Crossing (our newest location).

I was at Stone's Crossing this AM to create a slideshow of images for our YouTube channel and I just had to sneak a picture of Rylee into the video ;-) Because every show needs a STAR! BTW: all the photography is courtesy of Carry Gerber (in case you need a photog for your little one!)



1 comment:

  1. Great slide show Carry! And I would have never guessed which baby belongs to you! Not that she got anymore camera time than any of the other children. :) Very cute! And love the song!

    ReplyDelete